High quality protein supplement promoting optimal muscle development and bone growth in growing and mature horses.
Ranvet 500 Plus
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
|Digestible Energy 12.0 MJDE/kg||Crude Protein 300 g/kg|
|Lysine 35.0 g/kg||Calcium 57.86 g/kg|
|Phosphorus 18.0 g/kg||Magnesium 20.0 g/kg|
|Potassium 28.5 g/kg||Sodium 13.9 g/kg|
|Sulfur 15.0 g/kg||Iron 550 mg/kg|
|Zinc 406.7 mg/kg||Copper 217 mg/kg|
|Manganese 400 mg/kg||Iodine 10.0 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A added 47000 IU/kg||Vitamin D added 13000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E added 1500 IU/kg|
- Exclusive protein supplement containing protein meal and essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Daily supplementation of Ranvet 500 PLUS will provide balancing nutrients for sound growth and excellent conditioning.
- Supplies a unique amino acid profile which provides the building blocks to lay down bone and muscle in growing horses and keeps older horses looking young.
- Optimal calcium:phosphorus ratio to ensure sound bone growth and development.
- Provides low energy and carbohydrates while ensuring high quality protein provision.
- Easily supplemented pellet form.
- Complete feed supplement in highly palatable, easily delivered pelleted form.
- No animal by-products.
- Well balanced, high quality protein and amino acid supplement.
- Provides correct balance of critical bone mineral nutrients, preventing demineralization through dietary imbalances.
- Essential elements for normal bone metabolism.
- Essential co-factors in calcium absorption and metabolism.
- Allows varying of the grain portion of the diet depending on individual energy requirements.
- Recently re-formulated in line with the latest research which suggests that increasing the levels of key minerals may reduce the incidence of developmental orthopaedic disease-enhanced levels of phosphorus, copper and zinc.
- Vitamin E now added in response to dry conditions and additionally, to enhance the immune response.
- Palatable and non-siftable.
300-600g daily addition to the ration. Ideally, pellets should be divided equally between morning and evening feeds.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Avoid mixing through a dampened or wet feed/mash due to possible odour.
To ensure the transition from growth and development to competition occurs smoothly, it is recommended that Ranvet’s Power Formula or Topline FX be fed following all Ranvet 500/PLUS feeding regimens.