High energy Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acid Oil for Greyhounds
- Additional information
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Local Stockists
- Buy Online
- Provides sufficient energy for performance, particularly for endurance (aerobic) work where the use of fats spares glycogen stored in muscle tissue so that it is available for intense anaerobic work.
- Spares glycogen use, reducing the formation of lactic acid, thereby extending endurance and stamina, and delaying muscle fatigue.
- Ideal Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acid blend provides beneficial anti-inflammatory, protective and immune stimulating effects.
- Ideal Omega-3:Omega0-6 fatty acid ratio, critical to health and performance.
- Specifically balanced and greyhounds and designed to provide a high energy source of fats.
- Limits the heat of digestion, particularly important in warmer climates.
- Maximises immune responses (which are often suppressed in hard working greyhounds), reducing inflammation and muscle damage during exercise, improving muscle and joint / connective tissue recovery, repair and maintaining cell membrane function.
- Improves fertility in breeding greyhounds.
- Highly palatable.
Key Ingredients per L
|Omega 3 (Linolenic acid) 107mL||Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) 426mL|
1L, 5L & 20L
Directions For Use
Ranvet Sprint Oil may be mixed through the evening feed or dosed directly into the mouth.
It is likely to take up to 4-6 weeks for a dog to fully adjust to and utilise oil in their diet. It is recommended that increases in dosage are conducted slowly over 5-7 days to allow adaption to high fat diets.
Provide 1-2 tablespoons (20-40mL) daily. This can be increased safely by 50% as necessary if dogs are on lean meat diets low in fats.