The complete muscle performance and repair package for Greyhounds
- Specifically formulated for performance greyhounds to prevent muscle damage, stiffness, soreness, muscle fatigue and cramping, and to improve recovery.
- Blend of organic selenium, Vitamin E, plus thiamine and choline to ensure optimum muscle health and nutrition.
- Selenium & Vitamin E are two major antioxidants – selenium protecting the muscle cells, and Vitamin E protecting cell membranes.
- Thiamine and choline enhance energy production and liver function.
- Ranvet MUSCLE-G provides the complete package of nutrients essential to maximum muscle performance.
- MUSCLE-G maintains healthy muscles by significantly reducing muscle damage from the free radicals produced during all hard exercise.
Key Ingredients per KG
MUSCLE-G provides a blend of organic selenium, Vitamin E, plus thiamine and choline.
600g & 4kg bucket
Directions For Use
Give MUSCLE-G daily by mixing thoroughly in feed. Avoid mixing with iron supplements.. Greyhounds in work should receive 1-2 measures, dogs at stud and pregnant bitches receive 1-4 measures, and pups receive 1-2 measures daily in feed. Spelling greyhounds should receive 1 measure daily.
One level measure provides 4g.
Double the dose for 2-3 days prior to racing or hard workout to ensure maximum antioxidant nutrient supply to allow dogs to cope with the oxidative stress imposed by racing, and improve recovery.