Injectable organic Phosphorus, Folic acid and Vitamin B12 for enhanced performance.
- Provides high levels of available phosphorus and folic acid in combination with a long-acting form of Vitamin B12 to boost natural levels of these vitamins in greyhounds.
- Two B-complex vitamins, folic acid and Vitamin B12, essential for red blood cell formation in bone marrow.
- Highly available form of phosphorus (butafosfan), able to be incorporated into high-energy phosphate complexes (ATP, ADP) in body tissues and in particular, working muscles.
- Optimises the red blood cell count, increasing the oxygen carrying capacity resulting in increases in stamina, reduced fatigue and increased performance.
- Provides a Vitamin B12 boost to maintain blood and liver Vitamin B12 levels.
- Stimulates and maintains appetite.
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500ug||Folic Acid 10mg|
100mL multi-dose vial
Directions For Use
Administer by intravenous, intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Give small dogs 0.5 to 2mL, larger dogs 0.5-5mL.
To be used only by or under the supervision of a veterinary surgeon.
Administration via intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) of subcutaneous (below the skin) injection. Give Small Dogs 0.5-2mL & Large Dogs 0.5-5mL.