Mild Diuretic & Urinary Buffer for Greyhounds
- Product Features
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Local Stockists
- Buy Online
- Specifically formulated for greyhounds
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Neutralises excess lactic acid in blood and muscle.
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of dehydration and acidosis.
- Rapid utilization and acid neutralization improves recovery rate following strenuous exercise.
- Restores depleted reserves of the most common bodily alkali, sodium.
- Supplies adequate body alkalines to neutralize acid build-up.
- Balances blood pH for optimum performance.
- Able to be used in conjunction with standard daily electrolyte supplementation of Ranvet’s Salka-lite.
Active Ingredients per L
|Sodium Citrate Dihydrate 280g||Citric Acid 93.4g|
1L, 5L & 20L
Directions For Use
Ensure greyhounds have access to cool, clean water at all times.
Greyhounds suffering from dehydration also require a daily dose of supplementary electrolytes.
Based on 30kg greyhound:
DAILY DOSE: 3mL mixed into food or water when
greyhound is in hard work.
AFTER RACE DOSE: Add 5mL of Neutramax to
the first 1 or 2 meals after racing, handslips or trials
or administer directly into the mouth by dosing