Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement For High Performance Greyhounds
$0.00 ex GST
- Maintains Iron levels in high performance Greyhounds.
- Supplies concentrated Folic Acid.
- Contains concentrated B-Group Vitamins.
- Suitable for oral administration.
- Contains highly bioavailable ingredients.
- Helps maintain optimal red blood cell counts.
- Contains ingredients essential for energy conversion and cell metabolism.
- Highly palatable.
Key Ingredients per kg
|Calcium 102g||Sodium 38.9g|
|Chloride 60g||Iron 13.2g|
|Copper 221mg||Vitamin C 84.2g|
|Choline Bitartrate 63g||Inositol 13.6g|
|Biotin 2mg||Cobalt 10.8mg|
|Folic 3.2g||Calcium Pantothenate 12g|
|Vitamin B12 733mg||Vitamin B6 12.1g|
|Vitamin B3 33.3g||Vitamin B2 9.7g|
|Vitamin B1 40.8g|
1.5kg, 3,5kg & 10kg
Directions For Use
Mix BloodMAX evenly into wet or dry food.
A measure is provided. One LEVEL measure holds 5g of BloodMAX.
Provide 5g (One scoop) in feed for 7 days, then every second day thereafter.