Iron & Folic Acid Syrup for Racing Greyhounds
- Supplies organic iron as Ferric ammonium citrate.
- Supplies concentrated folic acid.
- Maintains optimal iron levels in high performance horse’s dogs.
- Suitable for oral administration or daily supplementation to feed.
- Folic acid is important for pregnant bitches to ensure correct foetal development.
- Highly bio-available iron and folic acid.
- Maintains optimal red blood cell counts.
- Provides critical elements for haemoglobin production and therefore blood oxygenation.
- Highly palatable liquid.
Key Ingredients (PER L)
|Iron 12.5g||Folic acid 265mg|
1L & 5L
Directions For Use
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
3mL daily for first 6 weeks of training, then reduce to 3mL every second day for maintenance; During recovery from illness, injury or parasitism use 3mL daily.