Glycero-phosphate and iron supplement for greyhounds with added choline.
- Additional information
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Local Stockists
- Supplies a concentrated source of glycero-phosphate.
- Contains iron salts.
- Contains added choline to meet the increased demands of liver stress in greyhounds.
- Can be used to supplement horses with iron deficiency.
- Highly palatable liquid for easily administered oral use.
- Does not contravene the rules of racing.
- Can be used as a daily supplementation.
Key Ingredients per L
|Iron 11.92g||Glycerophosphate 21.2g|
Directions For Use
Mix EnergyMAX thoroughly through the greyhounds feed. Continual use is recommended whilst greyhound is in training.
Greyhounds in training (30kg) 5mL twice daily.