Potassium with Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin E
- Product Features
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Supplies highly bio-available potassium.
- Helps maintain optimum body fluid balance.
- Helps counteract the stresses of training and strenuous activity.
- Provides highly concentrated potent antioxidants.
- Provides magnesium and zinc in concentrated form, critical for maintaining strong, well developed bone and cartilage tissue.
- Maximises muscle function for heavy sweaters, endurance and stressed dogs.
- Essential for maintenance of tissue fluid balance and nerve and muscle excitability and function.
- Reduces dehydration, allowing optimal muscle function in extreme environmental conditions.
- Supplies readily available potassium, critical to efficient muscle function, especially in hot climates, due to large amounts of potassium being lost during intense muscle activity and sweating.
- Includes Vitamin E and selenium, which are potent anti-oxidants critical to maintaining healthy muscle function during hard exercise.
Active Ingredients per L
Potassium 127.6g Magnesium 17.1g
Zinc 1.48g Vitamin E 4.0g
1L & 5L
Directions For Use
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed. Shake well before use.
Mix 5mL twice daily into morning and evening feed or over tongue.
Potassium is the primary electrolyte mineral found inside body cells. It functions to maintain the correct amount of fluid within the cell as well as normal electrical activity of the cells. Potassium works in close relation with sodium to keep tissue fluid balances correct for optimum performance. Chronic potassium deficiency may severely limit muscle function and performance as well as lead to dehydration, muscle fatigue.