Premium grade mineral supplement formulated for stabled horses in work, receiving high grain diets.
- Product Features
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Specifically formulated for stabled horses.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides all essential co-factors for bone development.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Promotes optimal absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Optimally balanced for stabled horses in work on high grain/energy diets.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios common in high grain diets.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilization and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in stabled and pastured horses.
Active Ingredients per KG
|Calcium 307g||Phosphorus 84g|
|Copper 330mg||Zinc 1.25g|
|Vitamin A 74.1mg||Vitamin D3 2.5mg|
|Inositol 79mg||Cobalt 8mg|
|Fluoride 4mg||Folic acid 167mg|
5kg (sufficient for 55 days for one horse in work) & 20kg (sufficient for 55 days for four horses in work).
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Folactin Blue thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Folactin Blue.
Horses on high grain diets 30-90g daily; Horses in work 30-60g daily; Spelling horses 30g daily.
Ideally, brood mares and young horses should be supplemented with Folactin Red/Folactin Red Plus to ensure optimal mineral supplementation during gestation and early growth stages. Once work/training commences, Folactin Blue is advised.