Premium fortified mineral supplement formulated for horses at stud (mares, stallions, weanlings and yearlings).
Folactin Red Plus
- Reflects current scientific research.
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of brood mares and foals at stud.
- Fortified copper, zinc, calcium, phosphorus plus added magnesium.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides essential co-factors, Vitamins A & D, folic acid for bone development.
- Aids in the promotion of proper absorption, utilization and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Promotes optimal absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Provides optimum nutrition during early skeletal development for steady growth.
- Formulated to meet the specific needs of paddocked and stud horses of all ages.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios which negatively impact bone development and soundness.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilization and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in pastured horses.
- Effective in adult horses where calcium, phosphorus, copper and zinc deficiencies or imbalances may exist.
- Also contains magnesium.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
|Calcium 254g||Phosphorus 134g|
|Copper 3800mg||Zinc 4200mg|
|Magnesium 89g||Vitamin A 247000 IU|
|Vitamin D3 100000 IU||Inositol 100mg|
|Cobalt 8mg||Fluoride 4mg|
5kg & 20kg
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Folactin Red Plus thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Folactin Red Plus.
Pregnant mares 60-90g daily; Lactating mares 60-90g daily; Dry mares 30-60g daily; Stallions 30-60g daily; Foals (creep fed) 15-60g daily; Weanlings 30-60g daily; Yearlings 30-60g daily; Horses (over 16 years) additional 30-60g daily.
As Folactin Red Plus contains copper salt, care must be taken when administering to horses with a copper sufficient diet. Additionally, the supplementation of Folactin Red Plus to brood mares, foals, weanlings and yearlings is advised until training/racing commences. At this time, continue mineral supplementation with Folactin Blue during training/racing/competition.