Balanced protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for stabled horses and the equine athlete.
- Product Features
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Exclusive protein supplement containing protein meal and essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Provides a unique amino acid profile, providing the building blocks to lay down bone and muscle in hard working horses.
- Maintains muscle mass and condition during strenuous preparations.
- Optimal calcium:phosphorus ratio to ensure sound bone and tendon integrity.
- Provides low energy and carbohydrates while ensuring high quality protein provision.
- Complete feed supplement in highly palatable, easily delivered pelleted form.
- Specifically tailored for stabled, high performance horses to maintain optimum growth, performance and tissue repair.
- No animal by-products.
- Well balanced, high quality protein and amino acid supplement.
- Provides essential protein for muscle mass and maintenance during training and competition, commonly deficient in grain and roughage rations.
- Provides correct balance of critical bone mineral nutrients, preventing demineralization through dietary imbalances.
- Provides essential co-factors in calcium absorption and metabolism often deficient in stored grains and roughages.
- Allows varying of the grain portion of the diet depending on individual energy requirements.
- Palatable and non-siftable.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Digestible Energy 10MJ||Crude Protein 335g|
|Calcium 63.7g||Lysine 27.7g|
|Phosphorus 14.7g||Magnesium 10.8g|
|Potassium 12.3g||Sodium 1.6g|
|Sulphur 5.2g||Iron 449mg|
|Zinc 452mg||Copper 217mg|
|Manganese 327mg||Vitamin A 50,000IU|
|Vitamin D 15,000IU||Vitamin E 835IU|
|Fibre 80g||Oil 42g|
Directions For Use
Avoid mixing through a dampened or wet feed/mash due to possible odour.
300-600g daily added to the ration. Ideally, pellets should be divided equally between morning and evening feeds.
To ensure optimal growth rate and bone development, Ranvet 500 Plus Stud Formula should be used prior to commencing training or high performance.