Supporting the recovery process is a key factor to optimal training and racing performance.
- Branched chain amino acids
- Alkaline racing salts balance the horses’ blood pH to an optimum level and enable the horse to easily deal with the acid production from training and racing
- High levels of B Group vitamins and Folic acid play an important role in recovery
- Contains Vitamin E and Anthocyanin, which are powerful antioxidants
- Contains buffering agents
- Glucose based energy source
- Accelerates muscle recovery and increases the storage of muscle glycogen
- Maintains the blood pH at an optimum level, which is a key factor to performing well
- Aids appetite and supports a positive blood profile
- Protects muscle membranes and reduces post exercise and aids muscle recovery
- Replenishes muscle glycogen stores pre and post exercise
Key Ingredients per KG
|Branched Chain Amino Acids||Citrate|
|B-Group Vitamins||Vitamin E boosted with Anthocyanin|
2.5kg & 15kg
Directions For Use
Add 150g (5 level scoops, a measure is provided) of Ranvet’s Recovery Drench to 2 litres of lukewarm water and mix thoroughly. Administer as required pre or post strenuous exercise.
The Ranvet Recovery Drench is ideally suited to boost recovery post fast work, or 48 hours before racing to replenish essential nutrients.