Body salts to aid in the prevention of electrolyte imbalances.
Ranvet Electrolyte Replacer®
- Product Features
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
- Maintains optimal body fluid balance.
- Ideal for intense work, traveling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
- May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
- Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Facilitates optimum performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long distance travelling.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Active Ingredients per KG
|Sodium 218.3g||Potassium 174g|
|Calcium 35.6g||Magnesium 3.2g|
|Chloride 473.8g||Carbonate 61.2g|
|Bicarbonate 21.8g||Sulphate 11.5g|
2kg & 18kg
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Electrolytes thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 45g Ranvet Electrolytes.
Light work 30-60g daily; Moderate to heavy work 60-90g daily.
Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water when using oral electrolyte supplements.
APVMA Approval Number: 50695