Supporting the recovery process is a key factor to optimal training and racing performance.
- Additional information
- Key Ingredients
- Directions For Use
- Daily Intake
- Pack Sizes
- Local Stockists
- Buy Online
- Contains Branched chain amino acids.
- High levels of B-Group vitamins and Folic acid.
- Contains Vitamin E.
- Contains buffering agents
- Supports the recovery process for horses in hard work.
- Convenient paste for travelling.
- Does not contravene the rules of racing.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Vitamin B1 3589.2mg
|Vitamin B2 3553.2mg
|Folic Acid 776mg
|Vitamin B6 199.4mg
|Vitamin B12 14mg
|Vitamin E 4590IU
Directions For Use
Mix Recovery-Aid thoroughly through the horse’s feed. Administer post-exercise and continue the use of product whilst horse is in training.
Always ensure access to fresh clean drinking water during supplementation.
The Ranvet Recovery-Aid Powder is ideally suited to boost recovery post-fast work, or 48 hours before racing to replenish essential nutrients.
Light to Moderate Work ……………….30g/500kg
Moderate to Heavy Work ……………..60g/500kg
AS A SALINE DRENCH: Mix 90g with 2L of luke warm water. Drench must only be administered by a veterinarian.
180g Sachet, 2.5kg & 15kg