Glycero-phosphate and iron supplement for horses with added choline.
- High energy glycerol-phosphate provision.
- Two readily assimilated and highly available iron salts.
- Added choline to meet the increased demands of liver stress in hard working horses.
- Highly palatable iquid for easily administered oral use.
- Rapidly replaces phosphate compounds which are necessary for muscle metabolism.
- Improves absorption rate of available iron into the blood stream.
- Provides instantly available energy.
- Delays lactic acid accumulation and muscle fatigue.
- Improves endurance capacity.
- Maintains optimum red blood cell counts and maximizes oxygen transfer.
- Improves iron absorption from the gut and aids liver function.
- Stimulates the appetite.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Increases iron absorption while simultaneously maintaining Vitamin E potency.
Key Ingredients (PER L)
|Ferric ammonium citrate 4.14g||Ferrous sulphate 9.36g|
|Sodium glycerophosphate (75%) 4.37g||Potassium glycerophosphate (75%)6.8g|
|Manganese glycerophosphate 4.6g||Magnesium glycerophosphate 5.43g|
|Choline chloride0.075L||Sorbital 131g|
5L & 20L
Directions For Use
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
Routine use 60mL daily; Spelling horses use 60mL daily for the first 28 days then reduce to 30mL daily if horse is spelling for longer than 6 weeks.