Natural, organic liquid vitamin, chelated mineral and trace element supplement.
$0.00 ex GST
- Contains Branched chain amino acids.
- High levels of B-Group vitamins and Folic acid.
- Contains Vitamin E.
- Contains buffering agents
- Supports the recovery process for horses in hard work.
- Convenient paste for travelling.
- Does not contravene the rules of racing.
Key Ingredients per 80mL
|Leucine 7175mg||Isoleucine 4332mg|
|Valine 4332mg||Sodium 2156mg|
|Chloride 6170mg||Magnesium 837mg|
|Potassium 2329mg||Vitamin B1 203.7mg|
|Vitamin B2 203.7mg||Vitamin B6 8.9mg|
|Folic Acid 44.3mg||Vitamin E 203.7mg|
Directions For Use
Administer Recovery-Aid paste on or within the horse’s feed. Continue use of product whilst horse is in training. Always ensure access to fresh clean drinking water after supplementation.
Each syringe of Recovery-Aid contains an 80mL dose.
HORSES 400kg and over: Moderate Work 40mL (Half syringe)
Heavy Work 80mL (Full syringe)
PONIES 400kg and under: 40mL (Half syringe)
Provide one full syringe following hard work, racing or competition.