Multi-vitamin supplement and coat conditioner with added trace elements.
- Product Features
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Premium grade multi-vitamin feed supplement.
- Specifically formulated for high performance horses.
- Supplies chelated, highly bio-available minerals.
- Supplies all essential nutrients commonly deficient in many rations.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Excellent quality ingredients in a highly palatable form.
- Specifically formulated and tailored by equine veterinarians to meet the increased nutritional demands of horses subjected to the physical stress and exertion of hard racing and training.
- Specifically tailored to balance high grain diets of intensively stabled, high performance horses.
- Combats vitamin and mineral deficiencies where good quality pasture is not readily available.
- Essential for energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Absorption and bio-availability increased 2-5 times in excess of standard inorganic mineral complexes.
- Ideal coat conditioner.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Vitamin B1 1750mg||Vitamin B2 1710mg|
|Vitamin B6 1030mg||Vitamin B12 7mg|
|Vitamin A 210x103IU||Vitamin D3 25.7x103IU|
|Vitamin E 5100IU||Selenium 4.48mg|
|Copper 510mg||Zinc 2100mg|
|Choline 3.7g||Folic acid 870mg|
|Pantothenic acid 865mg||Niacin 3.8g|
|Cobalt 30mg||Iodine 10mg|
3kg & 16kg
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Aminovite Plus thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Aminovite Plus. Caution should be exercised when supplementing diets with selenium where selenium intake from other sources including water, medications, pasture, pasture top dressing or local plants may be high.
30-60g daily depending on energy expenditure and pasture availability/green forage access.
Precaution: Excessive copper and cobalt is toxic. This product is contraindicated for use unless copper and/or cobalt deficiency is confirmed. Excessive tissue levels of selenium is toxic. Care should be taken to avoid over-supplementation, if selenium levels are high this product should not be used. Selenium status can be determined by consulting your veterinarian.