Branched Chain Amino Acid Powder Supplement For Horses
- Additional information
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Size
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Local Stockists
- Buy Online
- Supplies essential amino acids which are the building blocks of the equine body.
- Attenuates net muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- The three branded chain amino acids, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine make up one third of all muscle protein and require replenishment following strenuous activity.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Aids to maintain muscle tissue mass, required in times of physical stress and intense exercise.
- Supplementation following exercise aids to replace muscle tissue damage and wastage by optimizing muscle repair and regeneration.
- Pre-exercise supplementation helps to reduce muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- Post-exercise supplementation aids muscle recovery following intense exercise stress.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
- Preserves muscle glycogen stores.
Key Ingredients per KG
180g Sachet, 1kg, 2.5kg & 10kg
Directions For Use
Mix BCAA Powder thoroughly into the horses morning feed. Continue use of product whilst horse is in training.
Horses in Light to Moderate work: 15g.
Horses in Heavy work: 30g.