Fortified protein supplement for performance horses.
- Product Features
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Exclusive protein supplement containing protein meal and essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium,zinc, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Provides a unique amino acid profile, providing the building blocks to lay down bone and muscle in performance horses.
- Optimal calcium:phosphorus ratio to ensure sound bone and tendon integrity.
- Provides low starch energy and a cool source of digestible energy while ensuring high quality protein provision.
- Provides the building blocks for fast and efficient building of topline.
- Concentrated source of high quality amino acids commonly deficient within the ration.
- Well balanced, high quality protein and amino acid supplement.
- Provides essential protein for maintaining and building topline during training and competition.
- Provides a reliable supply of protein to reduce the implications of seasonal changes in pasture, grain and hay quality.
- Contains high levels of Vitamin E to aid in reducing muscle recovery time following strenuous exercise.
- Provides correct balance of critical bone mineral nutrients, preventing demineralization through dietary imbalances.
Active Constituents (PER kg)
|Digestible Energy 12.0 MJDE/kg||Crude Protein 300 g/kg|
|Lysine 35.0 g/kg||Calcium 57.86 g/kg|
|Phosphorus 18.0 g/kg||Magnesium 20.0 g/kg|
|Potassium 28.5 g/kg||Sodium 13.9 g/kg|
|Sulfur 15.0 g/kg||Iron 550 mg/kg|
|Zinc 406.7 mg/kg||Copper 217 mg/kg|
|Manganese 400 mg/kg||Iodine 10.0 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A added 47000 IU/kg||Vitamin D added 13000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E added 1500 IU/kg|
Directions For Use
Avoid mixing through a dampened or wet feed/mash due to possible odour.
250-300g daily added to the ration. Ideally, pellets should be divided equally between morning and evening feeds.
To ensure optimal growth rate and bone development, Ranvet 500 Plus Stud Formula should be used prior to commencing training or high performance.