Fortified protein supplement for performance horses.
- Product Features
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Exclusive protein supplement containing protein meal and essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium,zinc, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Provides a unique amino acid profile, providing the building blocks to lay down bone and muscle in performance horses.
- Optimal calcium:phosphorus ratio to ensure sound bone and tendon integrity.
- Provides low starch energy and a cool source of digestible energy while ensuring high quality protein provision.
- Provides the building blocks for fast and efficient building of topline.
- Concentrated source of high quality amino acids commonly deficient within the ration.
- Well balanced, high quality protein and amino acid supplement.
- Provides essential protein for maintaining and building topline during training and competition.
- Provides a reliable supply of protein to reduce the implications of seasonal changes in pasture, grain and hay quality.
- Contains high levels of Vitamin E to aid in reducing muscle recovery time following strenuous exercise.
- Provides correct balance of critical bone mineral nutrients, preventing demineralization through dietary imbalances.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Digestible Energy 12.0 MJDE/kg||Crude Protein 300 g/kg|
|Lysine 35.0 g/kg||Calcium 57.86 g/kg|
|Phosphorus 18.0 g/kg||Magnesium 20.0 g/kg|
|Potassium 28.5 g/kg||Sodium 13.9 g/kg|
|Sulfur 15.0 g/kg||Iron 550 mg/kg|
|Zinc 406.7 mg/kg||Copper 217 mg/kg|
|Manganese 400 mg/kg||Iodine 10.0 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A added 47000 IU/kg||Vitamin D added 13000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E added 1500 IU/kg|
Directions For Use
Ideally, pellets should be divided equally between morning and evening feeds. Mix evening into your horses feed.
250-300g daily added to the ration.
To ensure optimal growth rate and bone development, Ranvet 500 Plus Stud Formula should be used prior to commencing training or high performance.