Fortified protein supplement for performance horses.
- Product Features
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Exclusive protein supplement containing protein meal and essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium,zinc, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Provides a unique amino acid profile, providing the building blocks to lay down bone and muscle in performance horses.
- Optimal calcium:phosphorus ratio to ensure sound bone and tendon integrity.
- Provides low starch energy and a cool source of digestible energy while ensuring high quality protein provision.
- Provides the building blocks for fast and efficient building of topline.
- Concentrated source of high quality amino acids commonly deficient within the ration.
- Well balanced, high quality protein and amino acid supplement.
- Provides essential protein for maintaining and building topline during training and competition.
- Provides a reliable supply of protein to reduce the implications of seasonal changes in pasture, grain and hay quality.
- Contains high levels of Vitamin E to aid in reducing muscle recovery time following strenuous exercise.
- Provides correct balance of critical bone mineral nutrients, preventing demineralization through dietary imbalances.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Digestible Energy 10MJ||Crude Protein 315g|
|Lysine 27g||Calcium 64g|
|Phosphorus 15.3g||Magnesium 9.95g|
|Potassium 0.3g||Sodium 2.4g|
|Sulphur 6g||Iron 304mg|
|Zinc 804mg||Copper 402mg|
|Manganese 140mg||Cobalt 2.8mg|
|Iodine 5mg||Vitamin A 25,000IU|
|Vitamin D 17,500IU||Vitamin E 835IU|
|Folic Acid 36mg||Fibre 80g|
Directions For Use
Ideally, pellets should be divided equally between morning and evening feeds. Mix evening into your horses feed.
250-300g daily added to the ration.
To ensure optimal growth rate and bone development, Ranvet 500 Plus Stud Formula should be used prior to commencing training or high performance.