Premium grade Electrolyte and B-Group Vitamin Replacer.
$0.00 ex GST
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Local Stockists
- Buy Online
- Reviews (0)
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
- Provides B-Group Vitamins.
- Maintains optimal body fluid balance.
- Supplies potent antioxidants essential to peak performance and recovery.
- Ideal for intense work, travelling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
- May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
- Flexible use and daily supplementation as a feed or water additive or as a pre-saline drench.
- Provides all essential elements necessary for efficient energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Rectifies B-Group Vitamin deficiencies, common in high grain/energy-dense diets.
- Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Maintains optimal nerve and muscle function.
- Facilitates optimum performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Reduces tissue damage and maintains cell integrity during strenuous work.
- Reduces free radical tissue damage.
- Convenient multi-use administration options
- Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long-distance travelling.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
APVMA Approval Number: 37954
Active Ingredients per KG
|Sodium 120g||Potassium 12.6g|
|Calcium 99g||Magnesium 12.8g|
|Chloride 125.7g||Bicarbonate 68.1g|
|Sulphate 42.5g||Choline 7,052mg|
|Folic Acid 816mg||Inositol 8,775mg|
|Vitamin B1 3,528mg||Vitamin B2 3,404mg|
|Vitamin B6 199mg||Niacin 10,445mg|
|Vitamin B12 14.34mg||Vitamin E 3,604mg|
|Rutin 1,766mg||Phosphate 61.5g|
180g Sachet, 2kg, 5kg, 16kg
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Salkavite thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Salkavite. May alternatively be added to drinking water daily.
Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water when using oral electrolyte supplements.
- Salkavite used as a pre-saline drench; Mix 160g Salkavite in 2L of room temperature water and stomach tube as a pre-event saline drench.
- The provision of adequate dietary roughage (hay) will aid the prevention of dehydration due to fibrous matter in the hindgut acting as a storage reservoir for water and electrolytes. Horses must receive 1% of body weight daily in roughage provision.
Heavy work/endurance 30-60g daily (dependant on temperature, humidity, sweating rate), also advisable to supply an additional 30g Salkavite in evening feed following hard work; Travelling horses 60-90g prior to journey in addition to 30g in water during transportation; Stallions (during breeding season) 30g daily; Yearlings (sale preparations) 30g daily.