Premium grade Electrolyte and B-Group Vitamin Replacer.
- Product Features
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
- Provides B-Group Vitamins.
- Maintains optimal body fluid balance.
- Supplies potent antioxidants essential to peak performance and recovery.
- Ideal for intense work, travelling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
- May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
- Flexible use and daily supplementation as a feed or water additive or as a pre-saline drench.
- Provides all essential elements necessary for efficient energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Rectifies B-Group Vitamin deficiencies, common in high grain/energy dense diets.
- Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Maintains optimal nerve and muscle function.
- Facilitates optimum performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Reduces tissue damage and maintains cell integrity during strenuous work.
- Reduces free radical tissue damage.
- Convenient multi-use administration options
- Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long distance travelling.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Active Ingredients per KG
|Sodium 120g||Potassium 12.6g|
|Calcium 99g||Magnesium 12.8g|
|Chloride 125.7g||Bicarbonate 68.1g|
|Sulphate 42.5g||Choline 7,052mg|
|Folic Acid 816mg||Inositol 8,775mg|
|Vitamin B1 3,528mg||Vitamin B2 3,404mg|
|Vitamin B6 199mg||Niacin 10,445mg|
|Vitamin B12 14.34mg||Vitamin E 3,604mg|
|Rutin 1,766mg||Phosphate 61.5g|
2kg, 5kg, 16kg Buckets and 180g Sachet
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Salkavite thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Salkavite. May alternatively be added to drinking water daily.
Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water when using oral electrolyte supplements.
Heavy work/endurance 30-60g daily (dependant on temperature, humidity, sweating rate), also advisable to supply an additional 30g Salkavite in evening feed following hard work; Travelling horses 60-90g prior to journey in addition to 30g in water during transportation; Stallions (during breeding season) 30g daily; Yearlings (sale preparations) 30g daily.
- Salkavite used as a pre-saline drench; Mix 160g Salkavite in 2L of room temperature water and stomach tube as a pre-event saline drench.
- The provision of adequate dietary roughage (hay) will aid the prevention of dehydration due to fibrous matter in the hindgut acting as a storage reservoir for water and electrolytes. Horses must receive 1% of body weight daily in roughage provision.
APVMA Approval Number: 37954