Salt lick to provide daily mineral requirements to horses on pasture.
NZ Iodised Salt Licks
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical minerals for essential for optimal health and vitality.
- Provides trace minerals in addition to macro minerals.
- Iodised mineral source.
- Appropriate for all classes of horses including racehorses in training, spelling horses, yearlings, weanlings, foals and stallions.
- Convenient holders available for ease of use.
- Slow to weather and highly palatable.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Sodium 38.5%||Calcium 0.1%|
|Magnesium 0.1%||Zinc 600mg|
|Copper 400mg||Iron 220mg|
|Manganese 200mg||Vitamin E 150mg|
|Iodine 50mg||Biotin 20mg|
|Cobalt 12mg||Selenium 2.6mg|
2kg & 10kg block
Directions For Use
Place block in holder in paddocks. A ratio of one block per 5-6 horses is ideal. This will vary according to the class of horse, stage of development and exercise intensity.
Ad libitum access.