Tryptophan, Magnesium and B-Vitamin supplement for horses.
NZ Calm Paste
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- New Zealand Stockists
- Provides concentrated levels of essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Provides a highly concentrated complex B-group vitamins.
- Contains a concentrated source of magnesium.
- Highly palatable paste.
- Can be given to horses who suffer from nervous twitching, flightly behaviour, and difficult behaviour.
- Provides supplementation of B-Group vitamins not readily stored in the body.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing or competition.
Key Ingredients per 30g
|L-Tryptophan 3,000mg||Vitamin B1 600mg|
|Vitamin B2 501mg||Vitamin B3 501mg|
|Vitamin B6 300mg||Magnesium 6,000mg|
Directions For Use
Can be administered in feed or as recommended by a veterinary surgeon. Do not give for more then 3 successive days prior to a stressful event.
Horses (450-550kg) administer one entire syringe (30g) daily as required, at least 3 hours prior to exercise or traveling.
It is advisable to also review the feeding regimen to ensure excessive amounts of grain are not being provided, which may cause excessive irritability if energy provided is not expended.