Premium grade Electrolyte and B-Group Vitamin Replacer.
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
- Provides B-Group Vitamins.
- Maintains optimal body fluid balance.
- Supplies potent antioxidants essential to peak performance and recovery.
- Ideal for intense work, travelling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
- May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
- Flexible use and daily supplementation as a feed or water additive or as a pre-saline drench.
- Provides all essential elements necessary for efficient energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Rectifies B-Group Vitamin deficiencies, common in high grain/energy-dense diets.
- Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Maintains optimal nerve and muscle function.
- Facilitates optimum performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Reduces tissue damage and maintains cell integrity during strenuous work.
- Reduces free radical tissue damage.
- Convenient multi-use administration options
- Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long-distance travelling.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Supporting the recovery process is a key factor to optimal training and racing performance.
- Contains Branched-chain amino acids.
- High levels of B-Group vitamins and Folic acid.
- Contains Vitamin E.
- Contains buffering agents
- Supports the recovery process for horses in hard work.
- Convenient paste for travelling.
- Does not contravene the rules of racing.
Branched Chain Amino Acid Powder Supplement For Horses
- Supplies essential amino acids which are the building blocks of the equine body.
- Attenuates net muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- The three branded chain amino acids, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine make up one third of all muscle protein and require replenishment following strenuous activity.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Aids to maintain muscle tissue mass, required in times of physical stress and intense exercise.
- Supplementation following exercise aids to replace muscle tissue damage and wastage by optimizing muscle repair and regeneration.
- Pre-exercise supplementation considerably reduces muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- Post-exercise supplementation aids muscle recovery following intense exercise stress.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
- Preserves muscle glycogen stores.
Calming supplement for nervous and/or anxious horses.
Contains bioavailable Magnesium Chelate for optimal absorption.
Provides highly concentrated levels of Vitamin B1, B2 & B6, supporting healthy levels where deficiencies exist.
Rectifies common B-Group Vitamin deficiencies found in performance horse diets.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Low levels of Vitamin B1 and Magnesium can be associated with flighty behaviour.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing or competition.