Branched chain amino acid supplement for hard working horses.
Active Constituents (Per g)
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 66.6g||Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 397mg|
|Sodium bicarbonate 49.5g||Choline 162g|
- Supplies a highly concentrated source of amino acids necessary to maintain muscle tissue following periods of stress and intense exercise.
- Attenuates net muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- The three branched chain amino acids, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine make up one third of all muscle protein and require replenishment following strenuous activity.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Aids to maintain muscle tissue mass, required in times of physical stress and intense exercise.
- Supplementation following exercise aids to replace muscle tissue damage and wastage by optimizing muscle repair and regeneration.
- Pre-exercise supplementation considerably reduces muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- Post-exercise supplementation aids muscle recovery following intense exercise stress.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
- Preserves muscle glycogen stores.
Horses (450-550kg) administer entire syringe orally prior to exercise to assist recovery from strenuous work. BC-5 may also be administered both pre and post exercise (1 tube on each occasion). Post-exercise administration should occur as soon as practicable after hard exercise (preferably within 30 minutes).
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Administer paste orally over the back of the tongue as required after exercise.
Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water after dosing.