Vitamin B complex, yeast & trace mineral supplement for Greyhounds
Complete Vitamin & Mineral
- Product Features
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Direction For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Premium grade multi-vitamin supplement.
- Specifically formulated for greyhounds.
- Supplies all essential nutrients commonly deficient in meat and dry food diets.
- Orally administered which is the safest way to boost a greyhounds intake of nutrients.
- Essential for energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Provides supplementary levels of 10 important vitamins and 7 trace minerals to meet the elevated nutritional demands imposed by racing, pregnancy & growth.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Vitamin A 425,1000IU||Vitamin D3 60,000IU|
|Vitamin E 10.21g||Vitamin B1 0.50g|
|Vitamin B2 1.13g||Vitamin B6 0.25g|
|Vitamin B12 0.005g||Nicotinamide 2.50g|
|Calcium Pantothenate 2.25g||Folic Acid 0.045g|
|Copper 0.45g||Zinc 2.75g|
|Iodine 0.045g||Manganese 0.38g|
1kg & 4kg
Direction For Use
Mix evenly into feed only once daily. Introduce gradually over 5-7 days to full dose.
Administer 4g daily to racing, pregnant, lactating and stud dogs. Spelling dogs require 2g, pups receive 1-2g daily.
A shortage of any essential, high turnover nutrient will significantly reduce performance and health until the deficiency is corrected.