High energy blend of essential Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, specifically balanced and formulated for performance horses.
- Product Features
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Provides sufficient energy for performance, particularly for endurance (aerobic) work where the use of fats spares glycogen stored in muscle tissue so that it is available for intense anaerobic work such as sprinting, jumping, etc.
- Spares glycogen use, reducing the formation of lactic acid, thereby extending endurance and stamina, and delaying muscle fatigue.
- Ideal Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acid blend provides beneficial anti-inflammatory, protective and immune stimulating effects.
- Ideal Omega-3:Omega-6 fatty acid ratio, critical to health and performance.
- Specifically balanced and formulated for performance horses and designed to provide a high energy source of fats.
- Reduces the volume of feed required and significantly improves the available energy for endurance (aerobic) performance in all disciplines.
- Well balanced oils provide ‘cool’ energy which do not excite horses as seen with high grain diets.
- Limits the heat of digestion, particularly important in warmer climates.
- Maximises immune responses (which are often suppressed in hard working horses), reducing inflammation and muscle damage during exercise, improving muscle and joint / connective tissue recovery, repair and maintaining cell membrane function.
- Improves fertility in breeding stallions.
- Highly palatable.
Key Ingredients per L
|Omega-3 (Linolenic acid) 9%||Omega-6 (Linoleic acid) 27%|
5L & 20L
Directions For Use
Ranvet Racing Oil may be mixed through the feed or administered orally over the tongue.
Horses in training 30-150mL daily; Horses with metabolic disturbance ie; tying up 150-300mL daily.
It is likely to take up to 4-6 weeks for horses to adapt fully to oil in the diet, so a gradual increase in the oil content of the diet from 30-50mL daily is advised. It must be considered that up to as much as 10% of the diet can be achieved in fat supplementation.