A balanced combination of essential vitamins and minerals to optimize health and vitality in a palatable, economical pellet.
NZ Ration Balancer
$0.00 ex GST
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- New Zealand Stockists
- Ideal feed supplement for racing, high performance, breeding and pleasure horses.
- Comprehensive supply of fat and water soluble vitamins.
- Chelated trace minerals for improved nutrient absorption across the intestinal lining.
- Highly palatable source of vitamins and minerals.
- Contains high levels of B-group vitamins which are required for optimal energy provision and optimal carbohydrate metabolism. B-group vitamins are not stored in the body and require daily supplementation, particularly for horses under strenuous work.
- High levels of Vitamin E and selenium which provide immune and antioxidant benefits for horses experiencing ongoing muscle soreness.
- Provides minerals required for connective tissue development in mares and foals.
- Provides electrolytes which are lost in the highest quantities via equine sweat.
- Pelleted form reduces adverse reactions to powders and easily identified within a mixed feed.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Calcium 88.93g||Sodium 27.37g|
|Copper 1.5g||Iodine 0.076g|
|Selenium 0.004g||Phosphorus 25.2g|
|Zinc 5g||Manganese 4.58g|
|Cobalt 0.008g||Choline 3.52g|
|Folic acid 0.39g||Vitamin A 100,000IU|
|Vitamin D3 13,000IU||Vitamin E 8g|
|Vitamin B1 0.820g||Vitamin B2 0.884g|
|Vitamin B3 3.78g||Vitamin B5 1.27g|
|Vitamin B6 1.31g||Vitamin B12 0.034g|
3kg & 15kg
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Ration Balancer Pellet thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Ration Balancer Pellet.
Resting and light work 30g daily; Moderate to heavy work 60g daily.
Excessive copper and cobalt is toxic. This product is contraindicated for use unless copper and/or cobalt deficiency is confirmed. Excessive tissue levels of Selenium is toxic. Care should be taken to avoid over-supplementation, if selenium levels are high this product should not be used. Selenium status can be determined by consulting your veterinarian.