Body acid neutralizer and alkali reserve replacer for horses.
- Specifically formulated for performance horses.
- May help to neutralise excess lactic acid in blood and muscle.
- May assists in acid neutralization to help improve recovery rate following strenuous exercise.
- May help to restore depleted reserves of the most common bodily alkali, sodium.
- Contains acid neutralisers that may aid in balancing blood pH.
- Can be administered immediately following hard work.
- Able to be used in conjunction with standard daily electrolyte supplementation of Ranvet’s Salkavite.
Active Ingredients per L
|Sodium Citrate Dihydrate 279.3g||Citric Acid 93.3g|
5L & 20L
Directions For Use
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
Routine use 45mL twice daily; Post-race 30mL additional to daily administration; As treatment in cases of metabolic disturbance 65mL twice daily.
Ideally, daily broad spectrum electrolyte supplementation should be practiced via the addition of Ranvet Salkavite to the ration. Additionally, horses coming into work produce greater amounts of lactic acid for a given workload and as fitness increases, the ability to buffer and cope with acid improves considerably.