Glycero-phosphate and iron supplement for horses with added choline.
NZ Energy Plus
- Supplies a concentrated source of glycero-phosphate.
- Contains iron salts.
- Contains added choline to meet the increased demands of liver stress in hard-working horses.
- Can be used to supplement horses with iron deficiency.
- Highly palatable liquid for easily administered oral use.
- Does not contravene the rules of racing or competition.
- Can be used as a daily supplementation.
Key Ingredients per L
|Iron 11.92g||Glycerophosphate 21.2g|
1L, 5L & 20L
Directions For Use
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
Routine use 60mL daily; Spelling horses use 60mL daily for the first 28 days then reduce to 30mL daily if horse is spelling for longer than 6 weeks.