Iron & Folic Acid Syrup for Racing Greyhounds
- Supplies organic iron as Ferric ammonium citrate.
- Supplies concentrated folic acid.
- Maintains optimal iron levels in high-performance dogs.
- Suitable for oral administration or daily supplementation to feed.
- Folic acid is important for pregnant bitches to ensure correct fetal development.
- Highly bio-available iron and folic acid.
- Helps to maintains optimal red blood cell counts.
- Provides critical elements for haemoglobin production.
- Highly palatable liquid.
Key Ingredients per L
|Iron 12.5g||Folic acid 265mg|
1L, 5L & 20L
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Ferromax into the morning and evening feed.
3mL daily for first 6 weeks of training, then reduce to 3mL every second day for maintenance; During recovery from illness, injury or parasitism use 3mL daily.