Body acid neutralizer and alkali reserve replacer with added buffer salts.
$0.00 ex GST
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Local Stockists
- Buy Online
- Specifically formulated for elite equestrian horses.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Neutralises excess lactic acid in blood and muscle.
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of dehydration, acidosis and myopathy/’tying up’.
- Rapid utilization and acid neutralization improves recovery rate following strenuous exercise.
- Restores depleted reserves of the most common bodily alkali, sodium.
- Supplies adequate body alkalines to neutralize acid build-up.
- Balances blood pH for optimum performance.
- May be dosed immediately following hard work.
- Able to be used in conjunction with standard daily electrolyte supplementation of Ranvet Salkavite.
Active Ingredients per L
|Sodium Citrate Dihydrate 280g||Citric Acid 93.4g,|
|Trometamol (Tris Buffer) 11.4g|
5L & 20L
Directions For Use
Normal administration is by pouring onto the horse’s feed. Can be given directly into horse’s mouth. Continual use is recommended whilst horse is in training.
Ideally, daily broad spectrum electrolyte supplementation should be practiced via the addition of Ranvet Salkavite to the ration. Additionally, horses coming into work produce greater amounts of lactic acid for a given workload and as fitness increases, the ability to buffer and cope with acid improves considerably.
*Neutrolene Plus; Identical to the formulation of NEUTROLENE, with added acid absorbing buffer salts (Trometamol, or Tris Buffer) used as an aid to treat heavily sweating horses with high body salt loss and as an aid to prevent and treat acidosis, dehydration and myopathy (Tying Up)
AS ROUTINE: 90mL Daily, as two 45mL dose in
AFTER A RACE: an additional 30mL (75mL in total)
in the night feed.