Calming supplement for nervous and/or anxious horses.
- Product Features
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Local Stockists
- Buy Online
- Provides highly concentrated Vitamin B1 and Magnesium supporting healthy levels where deficiencies exist.
- Rectifies the common deficiency of B-Group vitamins in high grain diets.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Low levels of Vitamin B1 and Magnesium can be associated with flighty behaviour.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing.
Active Ingredients per KG
|Vitamin B1 100g||Vitamin B2 32.6g|
|Vitamin B6 7.1g||Magnesium 265.3g|
|Zinc 3.0g||Vitamin E 72g|
1kg & 3kg
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Settle ‘em thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Settle ‘em.
It is advisable to also review the feeding regimen to ensure excessive amounts of grain are not being provided, which may cause excessive irritability if energy provided is not expended.
Racehorses and show horses 30-60g daily; Stallions at stud 60g daily (commence 2 weeks prior to start of breeding season and continue for its duration).
Initial dose of 60g daily is recommended (first 10 days) followed by 30g daily thereafter. Dose may be increased prior to stressful events such as competition or traveling.