Easy to use, convenient oral doser for the administration of oral supplements and medications in horses.
- Precise dosage regulation.
- Sturdy, non-distorting, heavy duty plastic configuration.
- Silicone washer to prevent leakage.
- Transparent barrel to facilitate viewing of contents.
- Luer-lock hub also accommodates a standard injection needle.
- Curved, brass canula with rounded nozzle for safety.
- Able to be completely dismantled for cleaning and/or disinfection.
- Broad finger grips for maximum control.
- Withstands sterilizing with boiling water or autoclaving.
- Efficient method of administering Ranvet’s Anthelcide EQ, Racing Oil, Equitone, Potassium Plus, Neutrolene/Plus and Iron Plus to horses.
Ranvet’s Oral Doser is available in 50mL capacity, marked in 5mL graduations.
Directions For Use
Place contents desired for administration into the barrel. Position the end of the curved, brass canula to the back of the horse’s mouth over cheek teeth and dispel contents ensuring the horse swallows.