Hoof growth promoter and strengthener for horses.
- Product Features
- Active Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Supplies daily biotin requirement (15mg) per 30g scoop in addition to all other co-factors essential for healthy hoof growth and repair.
- Improves hoof strength and resilience.
- Allows cracks and defects of the hoof to repair and grow out.
- Regenerates normal hoof wall growth.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
- Supplies a combination of zinc, methionine, sulphur, choline, magnesium and gelatin for optimum hoof wall growth.
- Reduces tender soles and dry, brittle walls.
- Promotes stronger, healthier hoof and sole wall.
- Ensures water soluble B-Group vitamin, Biotin is replenished daily facilitating optimal available levels.
- Treats a variety of hoof associated defects such as cracked wall, contracted heels, thin soles, bruised soles, seedy toe, split frogs, laminitis and dry shelly feet.
Active Ingredients per KG
|Biotin 500mg||Gelatin 66.6g|
|Sulphur 133.3g||Methionine 286.6g|
|Choline 6.8g||Zinc 240mg|
1kg: 33 Doses
2kg: 66 Doses
5kg: 166 Doses
20kg: 666 Doses
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Hoof Food thoroughly through feed daily. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Hoof Food.
Treatment dose 30g daily; Routine use 15g daily; Pregnant mares 60g daily (last trimester)
Overall improvement in hoof horn growth and strength generally occurs within 3-5 months. In cases of severe hoof damage and with very large horses, supplementation should continue for 9-12 months or longer.