Supplement to assist in improvement of joint health and function in horses.
- Product Features
- Key Ingredients
- Pack Sizes
- Directions For Use
- Dosage Rates
- Important Notes
- Local Stockists
- Provides optimal levels of Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, & Manganese.
- Delivers high-quality Glucosamine Sulphate which is readily absorbed to offer superior concentrations of sulphates within the articular cartilage.
- Glucosamine Sulphate readily diffuses into most tissues and organs including joints where
Glucosamine Sulphate has a special attraction for articular cartilage.
- Contains Manganese a co-factor that is essential for the synthesis of Chondroitin Sulphate within the articular cartilage matrix.
- Enhances the integrity and resilience of healthy
articular cartilage and the viscosity of synovial
- The high level of sulphur (via sulphation) improves the function of chondrocytes within articular
cartilage to assist in the healing of damaged cartilage and trap water within the matrix.
- Promotes the production of healthy cartilage while inhibiting the activity of degradative enzymes
found in the inflamed synovial joints.
- Offers both drug sparing activity and cartilage protection via inhibition of particular enzymes and
Key Ingredients per KG
|Glucosamine Sulphate 482g||Chondroitin Sulphate 160g|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate) 15g|
1kg (66 doses)
2kg (132 doses)
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet’s Flexi-Joint thoroughly through a dry feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Flexi-Joint.
15g twice daily. Once the horse has shown a response, gradually reduce the dose to 15g daily. Dosage may be increased or decreased under veterinary advice.
Cartilage does not contain an active blood supply and subsequently, maintains structure and health by deriving nutrition from synovial fluid. It is therefore integral to provide the necessary building blocks of cartilage via dietary supply.