Calming supplement for nervous and/or anxious horses.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
|Glucosamine Sulphate 0.246g||Chondroitin Sulphate 0.08g|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate) 6.67mg|
- Provides highly concentrated Vitamin B1 and Magnesium known for their beneficial calming effects and ability to minimize nervous and/or flighty behaviour.
- Rectifies the common deficiency of B-Group vitamins in high grain diets.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Proven to calm nervous horses.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing.
- Known to rectify nervous twitching, flighty behaviour, difficult behaviour and nervous related diarrhoea.
600g; 1.2kg; 3kg; 16kg
Racehorses and show horses 30-60g daily; Stallions at stud 60g daily (commence 2 weeks prior to start of breeding season and continue for its duration).
Initial dose of 60g daily is recommended (first 10 days) followed by 30g daily thereafter. Dose may be increased prior to stressful events such as competition or traveling.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Settle ‘em thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Settle ‘em.
It is advisable to also review the feeding regimen to ensure excessive amounts of grain are not being provided, which may cause excessive irritability if energy provided is not expended.