Ranvet’s Sea-5 Paste is a stabilizing feed supplement for the performance horse and horses in training to aid in decreased appetite and stress related stomach disorders
- Fucodians occur naturally in brown seaweed where they function to protect the plant from water-bourne pathogens and other environmental challenges
- Fucodian extracts remain unadulterated in chemical structure and free from solvent residues
- Gastrointestinal health, immune support and enzyme inhibition
- Aid in combating stressful environment associated with thoroughbred horses in full work and may enable horse to perform to their full potential
- Improved appetite, particularly in horses known to have a decreased appetite once under full work
- Maintenance of condition throughout preparation
- Improved body condition and appearance, particularly noticeable in the coat.
Active Constituents (PER 60mL)
Directions For Use
Administer orally over the tongue.
The daily dose is 15mL Sea-5 Paste per horse.