Balanced protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for stabled horses and the equine athlete.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
|Digestible Energy 15.8MJDE||Crude Protein 335 g|
|Lysine 27.7 g||Calcium 63.7 g|
|Phosphorus 14.7 g||Magnesium 13.3 g|
|Potassium 12.3 g||Sodium 1.6 g|
|Sulfur 9.9 g||Iron 720 mg|
|Zinc 406 mg||Copper 217 mg|
|Manganese 75 mg||Vitamin A added 50000 IU|
|Vitamin D added 15000 IU||Vitamin E added 835 IU|
- Exclusive protein supplement containing protein meal and essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Provides a unique amino acid profile, providing the building blocks to lay down bone and muscle in hard working horses.
- Maintains muscle mass and condition during strenuous preparations.
- Optimal calcium:phosphorus ratio to ensure sound bone and tendon integrity.
- Provides low energy and carbohydrates while ensuring high quality protein provision.
- Complete feed supplement in highly palatable, easily delivered pelleted form.
- Specifically tailored for stabled, high performance horses to maintain optimum growth, performance and tissue repair.
- No animal by-products.
- Well balanced, high quality protein and amino acid supplement.
- Provides essential protein for muscle mass and maintenance during training and competition, commonly deficient in grain and roughage rations.
- Provides correct balance of critical bone mineral nutrients, preventing demineralization through dietary imbalances.
- Provides essential co-factors in calcium absorption and metabolism often deficient in stored grains and roughages.
- Allows varying of the grain portion of the diet depending on individual energy requirements.
- Palatable and non-siftable.
300-600g daily added to the ration. Ideally, pellets should be divided equally between morning and evening feeds.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Avoid mixing through a dampened or wet feed/mash due to possible odour.
To ensure optimal growth rate and bone development, Ranvet 500 Plus Stud Formula should be used prior to commencing training or high performance.