Natural, organic liquid vitamin, chelated mineral and trace element supplement.
Active Constituents (Per L)
**Plus concentrated levels of alginates, humates, fulvates and cytokinins.
- Contains organic phytocomplexes such as humates and fulvates known to be essential for gastrointestinal health and function in grazing animals.
- Maintains optimum essential nutrient levels under all feeding conditions.
- Maximizes overall health, vitality and performance.
- Improves fertility and trace mineral deficiencies.
- Naturally fermented plant product inclusion.
- Stimulates the immune response.
- Completely natural, organic ingredients with no added pharmaceutical compounds.
- Maximum absorption, bioavailabilty and non-toxic.
- Contains chelated minerals which are efficiently absorbed and readily utilized.
- The ingredients used are known to provide 48 minerals, 16 amino acids and 11 vitamins.
- Rapidly stimulates the appetite and produces high coat quality.
- Improves food conversion ratio.
- Replaces nutrients which may be deficient due to poor soil conditions.
- Normalises and optimizes gut microflora.
- Highly palatable.
1L; 5L; 20L
Maintenance doses horse, camel, cattle (over 300kg) 20-40mL daily; Ponies, calves (under 300kg) 10-20mL daily; Sheep, goats, alpacas 5-10mL daily; Dogs 5mL daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
The protein content of Ranvet Humavyte is approximately 5% and energy content approximately 10.3MJ. Therefore, Humavyte should not be considered either as an energy nor protein source.