Hoof growth promoter and strengthener for horses.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
|Biotin 500mg||Gelatin 66.6g|
|Sulphur 133.3g||Methionine 286.6g|
|Choline 6.8g||Zinc 240mg|
- Supplies daily biotin requirement (15mg) per 30g scoop in addition to all other co-factors essential for healthy hoof growth and repair.
- Improves hoof strength and resilience.
- Allows cracks and defects of the hoof to repair and grow out.
- Regenerates normal hoof wall growth.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
- Supplies a combination of zinc, methionine, sulphur, choline, magnesium and gelatin for optimum hoof wall growth.
- Reduces tender soles and dry, brittle walls.
- Promotes stronger, healthier hoof and sole wall.
- Ensures water soluble B-Group vitamin, Biotin is replenished daily facilitating optimal available levels.
- Able to be used in conjunction with topical treatment such as Ranvet’s Coronaid.
- Treats a variety of hoof associated defects such as cracked wall, contracted heels, thin soles, bruised soles, seedy toe, split frogs, laminitis and dry shelly feet.
600g (sufficient for one horse for 20 days); 2kg (sufficient for one horse for 66 days); 20kg
Specific use 30g daily; Routine use 15g daily; Pregnant mares 60g daily (last trimester)
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Hoof Food thoroughly through feed daily. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Hoof Food.
Overall improvement in hoof horn growth and strength generally occurs within 3-5 months. In cases of severe hoof damage and with very large horses, supplementation should continue for 9-12 months or longer.