High energy blend of essential Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, specifically balanced and formulated for performance horses.
Grand Prix Oil
Active Constituents (Per L)
|L-Leucine 195.1mg||L-Isoleucine 143.3mg|
|L-Valine 143.3mg||L-Glutamine 11.3mg|
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 ratio 1 : 3.
- Cool source of energy.
- Enhances coat shine, ideal for show preparation.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Inclusion of pure and natural garlic oil ensures high palatability.
- Improves energy content of diet without adding gut fill.
- Cool energy does not excite horses as seen in a high grain diet.
- Limits the heat of digestion, particularly favourable in hot/humid conditions.
- Garlic may assist the immune system, repel biting insects, maintain beneficial gut flora and assist with pain relief and swelling.
Horses in training 30-150mL daily; Horses with metabolic disturbance ie; tying up 150-300mL daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Ranvet’s Grand Prix Oil may be mixed through the feed or administered orally over the tongue.
It is likely to take up to 4-6 weeks for horses to adapt fully to oil in the diet, so a gradual increase in the oil content of the diet from 30-50mL daily is advised. It must be considered that up to as much as 10% of the diet can be achieved in fat supplementation.