Injectable organic Phosphorus, Folic acid and Vitamin B12 for enhanced performance.
Active Constituents (Per mL)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500ug||Folic Acid 10mg|
- Provides high levels of available phosphorus and folic acid in combination with a long-acting form of Vitamin B12 to boost natural levels of these vitamins in hard working horses.
- Two B-complex vitamins, folic acid and Vitamin B12, essential for red blood cell formation in bone marrow.
- Highly available form of phosphorus (butafosfan), able to be incorporated into high-energy phosphate complexes (ATP, ADP) in body tissues and in particular, working muscles.
- Optimises the red blood cell count, increasing the oxygen carrying capacity resulting in increases in stamina, reduced fatigue and increased performance.
- Provides a Vitamin B12 boost to maintain blood and liver Vitamin B12 levels.
- Stimulates and maintains appetite.
- Aids to increase starch digestion in the stomach following the intake of high grain diets.
100mL multi-dose vial
100mL multi-dose vial administration of 5mL-20mL in acutely diseased animals (repeat daily if required); In healthy animals 5-10mL (volumes of more than 20mL should be split and administered via several injections . Administration via intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) of subcutaneous (below the skin) injection.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
To be used only by or under the supervision of a veterinary surgeon.