Supports Anti-Inflammatory Processes
- Potent anti-oxidant effect.
- Delivers superior absorption and bioavailability, 65 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin (derived from Turmeric)
- Curcumin acts by inhibiting the production of pro-inflammatory enzymes and inflammatory mediators.
- Pro-inflammatory cytokines reduce normal cartilage synthesis, this promotes cartilage degradation. Inflammation is a key contributor in the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis.
- Extensive research and clinical trials have shown the curcumin active present in Curcu-Eze to be more bioavailable than regular curcumin (Gota et al., 2010), delivering effective concentrations of curcumin in the blood and tissue compartments.
- Ranvet studies have shown Curcu-Eze to reduce cortisol production in racehorses in full work. Lowering the level of cortisol will have a positive effect on appetite, training, recovery, performance and longevity.
- A further Ranvet pilot study has shown Curcu-Eze to improve stride length and increase joint mobility and movement.
Active Constituents (PER 30mL)
Directions For Use
To be administered on or within the feed.
Provide 30mL per 500kg daily.
*Rules of racing ‘One clear day’.
Gota VS, Maru GB, Soni TG, Gandhi TR, Kochar N, Agarwal MG. Safety and pharmacokinetics of a solid lipid curcumin particle formulation in osteosarcoma patients and healthy volunteers. J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Feb 24;58(4):2095-9