Tryptophan, Magnesium and B-Vitamin supplement for horses.
Active Constituents (Per 30g)
|Vitamin B1 100g||Vitamin B2 32.6g|
|Vitamin B6 7.1g||Vitamin E 80000IU|
|Magnesium 265.3g||Zinc 3g|
- Provides a highly concentrated complex B-Group vitamin source to improve energy metabolism and stimulate appetite.
- Concentrated magnesium for optimal muscle function and minimizing or nervous behaviour.
- Provides essential amino acid Tryptophan, necessary for serotonin production in the brain associated with sedation, reduced aggression and reduced ferfulness.
- Highly palatable paste.
- Proven to calm nervous horses.
- Provides supplementation of B-Group vitamins not readily stored in the body.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing.
- Known to rectify nervous twitching, flighty behaviour, difficult behaviour and nervous related diarrhoea.
Horses (450-550kg) administer one entire syringe (30g) daily as required, at least 3 hours prior to exercise or traveling.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Can be administered in feed or as recommended by a veterinary surgeon. Do not give for more then 3 successive days prior to a stressful event.
It is advisable to also review the feeding regimen to ensure excessive amounts of grain are not being provided, which may cause excessive irritability if energy provided is not expended.